Friday 19 January 2018

Picture of the week - 18 January 2018

I am a great believer that often if you wait long enough an interesting train will often come to you rather than you having to chase it. Of course it isn't always true, but certainly was the case for my first encounter with Colas Rail's class 67's which are used on test duties. The locos made a rare appearance on the Southern Region in place of the more usual class 73's and happened to find my camera just at the right time passing Basingstoke on 17th January.

If you've noticed it has been a bit quiet here... well- you would be right. I've been moving into a new flat which has diverted a lot of my time away from railways temporarily. Hopefully posts should return to normal levels soon- but not before another trip overseas where I will once again bring back something a little different to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment