Tuesday 8 May 2012

It's all been a bit quiet of late...


It has all been a bit quiet of late on this blog... and here is why. I've been a little busy over the last month. Not work, or family or frankly anything boring like that. In fact I have been travelling half way across the planet a journey of more than 6,000 miles from Shanghai to London by train. 
It has been quite a journey and I must thank my friend Simon for the opportunity to undertake the trip, and even more for putting up with me and waiting while I try to capture every locomotive in sight on my camera!
I hope to post the story of the trip over the next... little while... but to start off with, and as promised in my previous post I present one of my most pleasing captures of the trip- Mongolian Railways 2M62MM-009 hauling a heavy freight north through Ulaanbaatar.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment